OGSCOTECH Alumni Election: manifesto of Financial secretary aspirant, Com Olawuyi Olarewaju Thompson

The Manifesto of the Aspirant for the Position of Financial Secretary...Com. Olawuyi Olanrewaju Thompson
In order to make any organization forward with adequate participation and involvement of its members, then there must be an adequate record keeping, skillful management of the Association funds with utmost sense of transparency and accountability.

Being a record officer graduate and a banker of a foremost banking institution, First Bank Nigeria Plc with my financial skills, experiences and exposures, I promise to achieve the following if elected;

1. I shall keep the true record of all financial transactions (incomes and Expenditure), receipt and payments as required of my office by the Constitution.

2. Financial Prudence shall be ensure at all time.

3. I promise to put high level of professionalism into the financial management of the Association with time to time advice given to the Executive Council.

4. Transparency and Accountability shall be my watchword at all time.

5. I shall work with the Association Treasurer in keeping very safe the cash and bank account of the Association.

6. I will at all time make available the financial records of the Association whenever demanded by the Auditor for necessary action and will also encourage the proper auditing of the account Is done as stipulated by the constitution.

7. I shall make myself available to represent the body at any financial dealings and ensure honesty is out forth.

These and many others shall be encourage to reposition the financial management of the Association as against the previous experience.

So help me God

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ogun NACHPN buried scribe, amidst of tears

15 facts about the late Ogun NACHPN Scribe, Late Adekunle Adeniji

NANNM Issues 15-Day Ultimatum to FG on Nurses' Verification and Other Demands