MANIFESTO OF COMRADE GIWA MOSHOOD OLASUPO (A.K.A GMO)ASPIRANT - OSCHTECH ALUMNI NATIONAL TREASURER

MANIFESTO OF COMRADE GIWA MOSHOOD OLASUPO (A.K.A GMO)
ASPIRANT - OSCHTECH ALUMNI NATIONAL TREASURER
I graduated in 2010 department of Environmental Health and was active in the service of the student and the college at large in various capacities.  First as the Chief Judge and the student union president 2008/9 respectively. 
You may not quickly associate public health with finance but when it comes to money, it is essential that you think like GMO.
Having previously and currently managing the finance and treasury of a fast growing companies since 2016 till date, I have a clear insight of budgeting and money handling.

If elected as the treasurer of the Oscohtech Alumni:

1. I will ensure that the funds of the Alumni and its members are managed efficiently
2. Work closely with the Executive members and sub committees
3. Save money in every possible ways
4. Keep up to date records of cash flows

I am a very trustworthy and cooperative person who works carefully when it involves finance.  I work well within a team and will make sure that the alumni members are regularly updated about the financial status of the Alumni.

Believe it or not, I have never been in overdraft and that must mean something when it comes to Alumni life.

I have great organization skills and I am known for recording everyone of my expenses dutifully.

I would love to be part of the 2021 Alumni team, as I seek for your vote and hope my manifesto explains why I would be a great glory to the team.
Thanks for your attention.

Long live Oschtech!
Long live Oschtech Alumni!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ogun NACHPN buried scribe, amidst of tears

15 facts about the late Ogun NACHPN Scribe, Late Adekunle Adeniji

NANNM Issues 15-Day Ultimatum to FG on Nurses' Verification and Other Demands