Okonjo-iweala displayed bouquet of flowers at 70

It was about love and sharing as the DG of World Trade Organization WTO, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-iweala celebrate her 70th birthday in style.
Nigeria Former Minister of Finance displayed the bouquets of flowers and shared her appreciation post on her verified X (formerly twitter) page on Thursday 13th June.
She posted that "I don’t normally do personal tweets, but today is an exception! It has been one of the happiest days of my life - my 70th birthday! So much outpouring of love from everywhere!! I want to thank all WTO Ambassadors, WTO staff, friends and family! I’ve never received so many bouquets of flowers from all over the world, as I have today! Along with good wishes and prayers. I consider myself blessed to have a loving husband, family, friends and well wishers! All Glory and Thanks to God!"
Meanwhile, Dr Okonjo-iweala had received her warm felicitations from all works of life including the Nigeria President, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Labour party presidential candidate, Mr Peter Obi; Africa Development Bank president, Akinwunmi Adesina, WTO ambassadors, ILO representatives and other well meaning individuals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ogun NACHPN buried scribe, amidst of tears

15 facts about the late Ogun NACHPN Scribe, Late Adekunle Adeniji

NANNM Issues 15-Day Ultimatum to FG on Nurses' Verification and Other Demands