Funny reason for divorce

Judge Jeffries was interviewing a woman regarding
her pending divorce, and asks, 'What exactly are the
grounds for your divorce?' Amy replied, 'Approximately four acres and
a nice little home in the middle of the property with a stream
running by.' 'No,' Judge Jeffries continued, 'I mean what is the
foundation of this case?'
'It is made of concrete, brick and mortar,' responded
Amy promptly. 'I mean,' he sighed, 'What are your relations like?'
'Ah well, I have an aunt and uncle living here in town,
and so do my husband's parents.' Judge Jeffries asked, 'Do you have
a real grudge?'
'No, we haven't,' Amy replied, 'We have a two-car
carport and have never really needed one.' 'Please,' Judge Jeffries
took a deep breath and tried
again, 'is there any infidelity in your marriage?'
'Yes, both my son and daughter have stereo sets. We
don't necessarily like the music, but the answer to your
questions is yes,' smiled Amy. 'Ma'am,' Judge Jeffries raised his voice,
'does your
husband ever beat you up?'
'Oh yes,' Amy responded, 'about twice a week he gets
up earlier than I do.' Finally, in frustration, the judge asked, 'Lady, why
do you want a divorce?'
'Oh, I don't want a divorce,' Amy replied. 'I've never
wanted a divorce. My husband does. He said he can't
communicate with me.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ogun NACHPN buried scribe, amidst of tears

15 facts about the late Ogun NACHPN Scribe, Late Adekunle Adeniji

NANNM Issues 15-Day Ultimatum to FG on Nurses' Verification and Other Demands