Elliot, Lai mohammed's son, others deckared winners as Obanikoro, Ajomale's sons lose

The opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has made in-road into
the Lagos State House of Assembly, winning six of the 18 seats so far
declared. Results for 22 constituencies are being awaited. Among the
six PDP House members-elect is an Igbo, Mr Emeka Idimogu elected to
represent Oshodi-Isolo Constituency II.
This is as Nollywood star, Desmond Elliot of the All Progressives
Congress (APC) won in Surulere I constituency and Lai Mohammed’s
son, Folajimi also of the APC won the Ikeja I seat.
Meanwhile, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro’s son, Babajide and Chief Henry
Ajomale’s son, Olayinka, failed to win their constituencies. Babajide
ran in Eti-Osa II while Olayinka sought for the Oshodi-Isolo II seat.
Alhaji Lai Mohammed is the National Publicity Secretary of the APC;
Ajomale is the Lagos State Chairman of the APC while Senator
Obanikoro is Minister of State, Foreign Affairs.
Those elected include:
Desmond Elliot (Surulere I), APC
Mrs Mosunmola Sangodara-Rotimi (Surulere II), PDP
Mr Folajimi Mohammed (Ikeja I), APC
Adedamola Kasunmu (Ikeja II), APC
Mr Wasiu Sanni (Lagos Island I), APC
Mr Giwa Shakirudeeen (Lagos Island II), APC
Mr Adekanye Oladele (Lagos Mainland I), APC
Mr Moshood Olarenwaju Oshun (Lagos Mainland II), APC
Hon. Funmilayo Tejuosho (Mushin I), APC
Hon. Olayiwola Olawale (Mushin II), APC
Dipo Olorunrinu (Amuwo-Odofin I), PDP
Hakeem Bello (Amuwo-Odofin II), PDP
Mr Mudashiru Obasa (Agege I), APC
Mr Ishahu Gbolahan (Eti-Osa I), APC
Mr Kazeem Alimi (Eti-Osa II), APC
Mr Oluwa Olatunji Fatai (Ajeromi-Ifelodun II), PDP
Mr Shokunle Hakeem (Oshodi-Isolo I), PDP
Mr Emeka Idimogu (Oshodi-Isolo II), PDP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ogun NACHPN buried scribe, amidst of tears

15 facts about the late Ogun NACHPN Scribe, Late Adekunle Adeniji

NANNM Issues 15-Day Ultimatum to FG on Nurses' Verification and Other Demands