FOR ALL MARRIED COUPLES

I told my wife to follow me to somewhere and I drove off to SPAR on azikiwe road. I did not even tell her that we are going to SPAR When we got there, she exploded

"Do you have money? What are we doing here? I said "just follow me and pick anything you want."

Right inside SPAR, I picked a cart and wheeled it behind her. "Pick anything you want baby."

See women o! Na so she dey pick, pick, pick.
The cart was full. Then she picked her own cart too, and in minutes, her cart was full too. I picked the bill, almost N86,000. As we were going out of the mall, something struck her ... "You did not buy yourself anything! she wondered" "Ah, I have no cash left i said. Let us go home ..."

"No, I have some money she said. Let's go back and pick what you want. So we went back. My wife picked a bill of N42k for me alone.

Now, you know I never knew my wife had money on her? But she brought it out and spent it on me because I had impressed her. My man, Impress your wife, she will spring surprises on you.

Now look at this again: when I scrutinised all we bought with my N86k, hardly was there anything strictly for her. Almost everything we bought were things we used at home and for the children. But when it was her turn to buy for me, I bought things for MYSELF! Shaving cream, boxers, stockings, slippers, DVDs, singlets, my kind of wine, (understand?) etc. Things me alone use!

It taught me a great lesson:

Most women are good. Most women are not greedy when they are in love. All they want is show them you love them, and they will surprise you.have a lovely Sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ogun NACHPN buried scribe, amidst of tears

15 facts about the late Ogun NACHPN Scribe, Late Adekunle Adeniji

NANNM Issues 15-Day Ultimatum to FG on Nurses' Verification and Other Demands