Ladyzunga Cyborg changed her name to letters in english alphabet

A Colombian woman recently changed her name to include all 26
letters in alphabetical order. Her first name is Abcdefg Hijklmn while
her last name is Opqrst Uvwxyz.
Before the latest change in nomenclature, the 36-year-old was called
‘Ladyzunga Cyborg’, a name she came up with along the line. She is
notorious for the act but her latest stunt is believed to be extremely
bizarre.
The Colombian in a recent television interview said: “I started looking
for a name that nobody had in Colombia, or the world, so I thought
about ABCDEFG HIJKLMN OPQRST UVWXYZ.
“I’ve changed my name so people wouldn’t know it’s me. It’s not
because I was disturbed by it, but because I always wanted to bring an
element of surprise.”
In an interview with Las 2 Orillas , UVWXYZ spoke about
how she still prefers to be called Ladyzunga and that the entire
alphabet is a tool used to name all things, and thus would allow
constant reinvention.
"I started looking for a name that nobody had in Colombia,
or the world, so I thought ABCDEFG HIJKLMN OPQRST
UVWXYZ would suit me."
Well, she sure did surprise Colombian National Registry officials with
her highly unusual request. While they’ve accepted her previous name
changes with raised eyebrows, they seemed to be particularly bothered
by this latest one.
According to telegraph.co.uk , the woman actually started the process
to change her name to alphabet in 2012 but spent a year fighting
against government red tape before receiving an official ID card in
2013.
The 36-year-old works as an arts teacher and fashion designer during
the day while going about her strange lifestyle at night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ogun NACHPN buried scribe, amidst of tears

15 facts about the late Ogun NACHPN Scribe, Late Adekunle Adeniji

NANNM Issues 15-Day Ultimatum to FG on Nurses' Verification and Other Demands