My dad's advice (Jokes)

When I got admission, my dad used to advise me not to engage in
cultism and that I should stay away from trouble. So one day my daddy
called me saying, "I'm just watching the news now and there is crises in
your school, where are you?"
I told him that I was in my room. He asked, "Did you lock your doors?"
I said, "Yes".
He said, "That's my son".
So an hour later, my dad called and asked me what caused the problem. I
told him that they increased the school fees from N27,000 to N127,000.
My dad was now like, "Wait my son, I want you to tell me the truth.
Where are you right now?"
"I am in my room right now". I replied.
My dad, really angry, said, "ARE YOU STUPID?! Will you get out of that
room and join the riot!"
Totally surprised, I reminded him, "Dad remember you told me to stay out
of trouble".
"Forget what I told you earlier"! He said, "Do what I'm telling you now;
join the riot, kill somebody if possible!!!
Have a pleasant day..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ogun NACHPN buried scribe, amidst of tears

15 facts about the late Ogun NACHPN Scribe, Late Adekunle Adeniji

NANNM Issues 15-Day Ultimatum to FG on Nurses' Verification and Other Demands