Portable Reacts After Headies Awards Disqualified Him and Remove His Name from Nominees

Habeeb Okikiola, well known as Portable or Werey Olorin is now one of the popular young singers in Nigeria, he is also one of the fast-rising Nigerian singers. He became a superstar after releasing a single, titled, Zazoo. 

The popular Nigerian rapper, Olamide Baddo Blessed him with a verse in the song and the song went viral. 

Some months ago, Portable was lucky to be nominated alongside some popular Nigerian artists at the 15th edition of Headies Awards.

Yesterday evening, the Headies Organizers released an official statement to tell the general public that Portable has been disqualified, and his name has been removed from the list of nominees. 

Portable got disqualified for threatening to kill or harm other nominees in his categories of awards. Also, he made a statement that he is the founder of one million boys.

Portable has to take to his official Instagram story to share a new video to react to his disqualification.

He said: “I get talent, I get God, I get Money, I get Fame, I get wife, I get children, I get House, I get Car. I know people. I'm blessed, I never regret my actions"

You can click HERE to watch the video on his official Instagram story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ogun NACHPN buried scribe, amidst of tears

15 facts about the late Ogun NACHPN Scribe, Late Adekunle Adeniji

NANNM Issues 15-Day Ultimatum to FG on Nurses' Verification and Other Demands