Patience, Dedication and deligence are the secret of success in civil service - Madam Odukoya

After meritorious service to humanity, the joy of every civil servants is having a befitting retirement. 
Eagles eye update, had an exclusive interview in Yoruba but was translated to English by our correspondence, with one of the outgone staff of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Health Centre, Mrs Osifuye. 

Good day ma, can we meet you ma?
Yes, my name is Mrs Felicia Modupe Osifuye nee Odukoya. 

Who is Mrs Felicia Modupe Osifuye
Mrs Felicia Modupe Osifuye nee Odukoya was born over 6 decades ago to the family of Mr & Mrs Odubanjo Odukoya in Ijebu-imusin, I attended St. Michael Primary School, Iparinla via Ijebu-ode but due to financial issue, I started provision trading until I met Mr Osifuye and we later got married. After marriage, I stepped up my business by exporting Ijebu chewing stick and coconut to Gusau town in present days Zamfara state. 

Thank you ma, How did the journey in FUNAAB started? 
I joined FUNAAB in 1992 when a church member at Celestial Church of Christ notify me of a vacancy at University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. 

And since then, do you have any challenges and regrets? 
Yes,  very many but to the glory of God, I overcame all

Can you share one or two with us? 
Smiles!!, well, part of it is punctuality, if I come early, my colleagues that always come late will complain that "it's like she didn't sleep at home" and if I came late, my immediate boss will complain, so I had to use patience and endurance as a weapon to overcome. And secondly is when my boss never believe in years experience in this job but certificate. 

Above all these challenges, what is the drive that kept you moving? 
Patience and endurance 

In your days in FUNAAB, when is the most happiest moment? 
That was few weeks I joined FUNAAB, when they gave us form in bursary for a financial benefit 

Advice? 
Patience, be dedicated to job, shun eye service and be diligent in what you do

What is life after FUNAAB?
After FUNAAB, I had gone back to my trading business. 

Thank you very much ma for having us and we pray that may God almighty give you a fruitful retirement ma. 

You are welcome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ogun NACHPN buried scribe, amidst of tears

15 facts about the late Ogun NACHPN Scribe, Late Adekunle Adeniji

NANNM Issues 15-Day Ultimatum to FG on Nurses' Verification and Other Demands