Seasons greeting

Compliment of the season,

All thank to God for his protection and provision over the past 365 days in 2018 and successfully bringing us to the new year, 2019.

I thank all my followers, subscribers and family for the trust, believe and love they have for me in 2018, I want you to continue the same in 2019.

2018 has been a great experience year for all Nigerians, and the world at large, I therefore promise to continue giving accurate and precise information in 2019.

Finally, from all of us that made up Eagles eye update, we wish you and your family a prosperous 2019 in good health, financial breakthrough and psychological liberty.

Signed, sealed and delivered by Com. Oyero Adewale.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ogun NACHPN buried scribe, amidst of tears

15 facts about the late Ogun NACHPN Scribe, Late Adekunle Adeniji

NANNM Issues 15-Day Ultimatum to FG on Nurses' Verification and Other Demands