My attack (Joke)

Please thank God with me. They attacked
me at about 8.30pm this evening. They
came in2 my room while I was sleeping. I
heard their sound as they moved across
the room towards me; as I got up, I
remembered the scripture that says 'He has not
given us the spirit
of fear...'. As
one of them came at me to attack, I had
no choice but to defend myself. I quickly
struck! The second one also flew at me. I
couldn't believe what was happening. My
neighbours heard the chaotic sound that was
emerging 4rm my
room and were
wondering what was wrong. I eventually
hit the second one too; my hands were
stained with blood.They lay still so I
wondered if they were still alive, but when
I looked at them on the floor, I found out one was
still moving, I
struck again & this
time I hit harder in anger. That's how I
killed the two giant mosquitoes
attempting to suck my blood o... Have a
lovely day....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ogun NACHPN buried scribe, amidst of tears

15 facts about the late Ogun NACHPN Scribe, Late Adekunle Adeniji

NANNM Issues 15-Day Ultimatum to FG on Nurses' Verification and Other Demands